Browse our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) list for answers to our most commonly asked questions. If you still can’t find the answer you are looking for, please contact our office and allow and Strong Life Consultant to help you with any questions you have about our products and services.
- Q. Is Strong Life a franchised business?
- Q. What areas/suburbs do you service and where is the office located?
- Q. Do you give free written quotes and how long will it take?
- Q. What times during the day do you quote
- Q. Does your company only do large jobs?
- Q. Are you members of any professional associations and do you have insurance?
- Q. Do I need to be at home when work is being completed?
- Q. When is the best time of the year to complete roof and gutter work?
- Q. Do the stage 3 and 4 water restrictions affect roofing work?
- Q. How long does it take to complete roof and guttering work?
- Q. How will I recognize the company reps or tradesman?
- Q. What types of work do you do?
- Q. What is your average lead time for work and how quick can I get something started if it’s urgent?
- Q. What are the benefits of having my roof restored?
- Q. Do you have a guarantee?
- Q. What payment options are available?
- Q. What makes Strong Life Solutions different from other roof restoration and guttering companies?
- Q. How do I know if my roof needs to be restored?
- Q. How does aluminium gutter compare to steel gutter?
- Q. What are the advantages of continuous gutter?
- Q. Can I put a ladder against an aluminium gutter without bending it?
- Q. Do you fit guttering to double storey homes?
- Q. Do you use qualified plumbers?
- Q. Will you take away my old guttering?
- Q. How do I make an appointment?
A. No, Strong Life is completely a family owned and run business.
A. Strong Life is based in Tullamarine and we specialise in servicing all areas of Metropolitan Melbourne and Surrounding Suburbs as well as Regional Victoria. Country areas serviced are as far and wide as: -
Northern – Seymore/Mansfield
Eastern – Morwell/Traralgon/Phillip Island
Southern – Mornington Peninsula/Wonthaggi
Western – Ballarat/Geelong
Head Office is located at: -
29 Ovata Drive
Tullamarine VIC 3043
(03) 9310 4455
Office Hrs: -
Monday / Friday – 9:00am till 5:00pm (after hours will divert to a message centre and all calls will be returned the following morning.)
Sat/Sun/Public Holidays/After hours – On call via answering service only
You can make an online enquiry any time
A. Yes, a strong life consultant will visit your home and carry out a full roof and gutter inspection and offer professional advice on the best options available to you that match with your budget and the aesthetics of your property. Our consultants will take the time to explain the variety of products and services our company provides and will leave with you with a written quotation for all required work and applicable product information that you can refer back to at your own convenience.
Your appointment will take approximately 20 minutes of your time, depending on the amount of queries you have. Of course our strong life specialists will spend as much time as you need to know that we can provide a solution that is right for you.
A. In most cases we can work around you and come to your home to provide a quotation at a time that suits you.
If for any reason we cannot find a suitable time, then we can attend the premises and provide a detailed quote and then consult with you over the telephone at a more suitable time.
A. Strong Life provide solutions for both commercial and residential properties and are here to help anyone who has any inquiries regarding roofing/guttering work no matter how big or small the job is.
A. Yes, Strong Life Solutions are completely insured so you can have peace of mind. We are registered with the following bodies:
- (HIA) Housing Industry Association
- National Seniors Card business member (PIC)
A. Generally no, since most work is conducted on top of your roof, normally our tradesmen are able to complete work without requiring access inside your house. This will be identified in your initial quotation and together we can work out the most appropriate time to complete your job.
A. Melbourne weather is unpredictable, extremes from the heat of summer and the rain and wind of autumn, winter and spring. We allow for these weather conditions and will communicate with you through the entire process if at any stage the completion of your job looks to be delayed for any reason.
We do suggest that the best time to do work is before major problems occur or when you notice anything unusual that may cause concern. Preventative maintenance is always more cost effective than leaving problems until they become urgent. This way you have time to factor generally cheaper maintenance costs into the already extended family budget, doing the work when it suits you.
A. To find out exactly how you are affected by water restrictions for your entire home please visit the following link: -
A. This can vary depending on exactly what type of roofing/guttering work is being undertaken. The average working days (weather depending) for different jobs to be completed are as follows: -
Guttering 1-2 days
Repointing 1-2 days
Rebedding and Repointing 2-3 days
Roof Restoration 3-5days
Roof Replacement 3-5days
A. Strong Life representatives and tradesman are recognizable by their company uniform which bears the Strong Life Roofing name.
A. Creative Roofing aims to try and help with all your roofing requirements, following is a list of all services available.
Cement and Terracotta tile Repairs & Restorations
- Broken tiles
- Find and Fix leaks
- Rebed and Repoint
- Demoss and Clean
- Valley and Flashing Replacement
- Chimney Soaker Trays
- Cement tile Reseal / Recolour
- Terracotta Reseal / Reglaze
- Cement Tiles
- Terracotta Tiles
- Gutter Replacement
- Fascia and Barge Cover
- Concealed Gutters
Q. What is your average lead time for work and how quick can I get something started if it’s urgent?
A. Lead time is generally around 2-3 weeks from quotation approval. If a job is urgent, depending on availability, we are able to commence work within 2-3 days.
A. Having your roof restored by Strong Life beautifies and adds value to your home as well as giving you piece of mind that your roof is in good condition
A. We have 3 – Our Solutions Guarantee ensure you are 100% Satisfied and Happy with the work we complete. We also give you peace of mind that you are always covered with a 7 year workmanship guarantee and 25 year product replacement guarantee.
A. We accept cash, cheques and various credit cards as well as providing a number of different finance options.
A. We offer a guarantee where other companies don’t that means you will be 100% satisfied with the job we complete for you. All of our ‘experts’ are fully qualified tradespeople who have over 30 years industry experience so you can have peace of mind that you are Always getting the right advice. Our years of experience and the relationships we have built with our suppliers means we have more buying power, which means we can pass the savings on to you!
A. Our Strong Life Experts will visit your home, inspect your roof and advise you if any works are required.
A. Below are some comparisons to help you make your decision:
- Aluminium is relatively soft and light
- Aluminium is thicker than steel
- Aluminium does not rust
- Aluminium has a 25 year guarantee
- Steel is a heavier metal
- Steel has more profiles available
- Steel is available in a wider range of colours
- Steel will rust overtime
- Steel has a 12 year guarantee
A. There are many advantages of continuous gutter including:
- Less joins means less potential leaks over the years
- Less wastage as continuous guttering is cut to length, therefore saving money
- Quicker installation time
- Neat appearance
A. Yes, you can. The gutter is manufactured from tough, high grade aluminium and internal brackets are placed every 600mm to give greater strength and support.
A. Yes, we do, and we also comply with all OH&S requirements in this area.
A. Most definitely, all our fitters are qualified specialists and our tradespeople fully qualified and certified in their specific fields.
A. Yes, we will clean up any mess we make – and that includes recycling your old guttering.
A. Contact Us Now or Simply call and chat to a Strong Life Consultant Now on 03 9310 4455.